DimaDimaRaja DimaDimaRaja

Shoutbox "DimaDimaRaja.Com"

Seuls les membres ayant un certain nombre de messages peuvent visualiser et participer à la shoutbox. Plus d'infos ici

Auteur Sujet: [Humour] WYDADi 7IMAROUN :-)))))  (Lu 296094 fois)

Hors ligne GreenGladiatorTopic starter

• لا يستقيم الظل والعود أعوج
    • http://www.rajacasablanca.com
[Humour] WYDADi 7IMAROUN :-)))))
« le: 13 novembre 2010 à 05:16 »

raja: widadi 7imaron

Hors ligne midohan

• Membre V.I.P
Re : Re : WYDADi 7IMAROUN :-)))))
« Réponse #1481 le: 13 mai 2013 à 00:14 »
wydadiwashington
mai 12th, 2013 at 22 h 00 min
hada email mazal ma sifetou ba9i khedam fih car dertou bezerba,
Hi,
I have been trying to find out the right office so i can contact IT regarding the Moroccan national league which the winner of it will participate in the world cup of team that will be held in Morocco next two years.
So after Morocco won the race to hold this world cup, most teams started their regular pre-season preparation by going for concentration and by getting the best players in our league or international players. However, a team that has a bad history of fraud either by corrupting referees or players of the opponent teams or by negotiating directly with other teams so they can give the 3 points of the game in counter part of some player to be traded. This issue all Moroccans know about it but nobody could get the initiative to talk since they know they would be behind the bars once they say the truth. This team is known by “RAJA OF CASABLANCA”. I do have video that one of their responsible said in a radio station very known in Morocco called ” radio MARS” THAT HIS TEAM GIVE ENVELOPES TO THE REFEREES SO THEY CAN WIN AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN WIN” THIS SENTENCE WAS SAYING IN PUBLIC AND NO ONE COULD SAY: THIS IS INNNACCEPTABLE. this video everyone could see it on YouTube, also I have other videos that show how referees make mistakes just in their favors.
This problem goes back to 90’s and since that period of time our football has been suffering from those people who the only word they know in corruption. Our national team is good example of what is going on in our league that couldn’t offer great players as it used to be such as : Badou Zaki, bouderbala aziz, nouredinne naybet, timoumi… ect and instead of putting money in forming players these people invest their money in the wrong market that will offer them titles without any projects or efforts.
I wish that one of your representatives could take a few minutes of their times and watch the first 30 minutes of their games and I am pretty sure that they will arrive to a conclusion that our football really suffer from these gestures.
SINCE I KNOW THAT I AM CONTACTING THE FAIREST ORGANISM THAT COULD GIVE THE RIGHT BACK TO THEIR OWNERS, I WOULD LIKE that your gently organism TO OPEN AN INVESTIGATION regarding that problem , BECAUSE IT IS REALLY FRUSTRATING AND UNFAIR TO SEE THAT A TEAM SPEND A LOT MONEY AND MAKE huge EFFORT SO THEY CAN HAVE A GREAT SEASON SO THEY ARE OPPOSED TO A LOBBY THAT TALKS ONLY ABOUT MONEY and corruption.
PLEASE IF YOU CAN PROVIDE me with EITHER THE RIGHT NUMBER WHICH I CAN TALK TO OR EMAIL. I JUST WANT TO AWARE THEM TO WHATS GOING ON IN A COUNTRY THAT WILL HOLD A TOURNAMENT SUCH AS WORLD CUP WHICH ALL THE BEST TEAMS IN THE WORLD WILL PARTICIPATE.

الانجليزية تغتصب ههههههههههههههههههه

SINCERELY
article du millénaire  :mdr :mdr :mdr
nari dm3t b dehk  :mdr :mdr :mdr
siyed baghi ytfrg3 mskkin  :mdr :mdr :mdr daba tl9awh m3rrd l blaterr i3tih briya  :mdr :mdr
lahoma la chamata
J\'aurai pu être wydadi , mais je suis un homme de goût .

Hors ligne joerajawi

• RSF 2012
« Réponse #1482 le: 13 mai 2013 à 00:47 »
wydadiwashington
Hi,
I have been trying to find out the right office so i can contact IT regarding the Moroccan national league which the winner of it will participate in the world cup of team that will be held in Morocco next two years.
So after Morocco won the race to hold this world cup, most teams started their regular pre-season preparation by going for concentration and by getting the best players in our league or international players. However, a team that has a bad history of fraud either by corrupting referees or players of the opponent teams or by negotiating directly with other teams so they can give the 3 points of the game in counter part of some player to be traded. This issue all Moroccans know about it but nobody could get the initiative to talk since they know they would be behind the bars once they say the truth. This team is known by “RAJA OF CASABLANCA”. I do have video that one of their responsible said in a radio station very known in Morocco called ” radio MARS” THAT HIS TEAM GIVE ENVELOPES TO THE REFEREES SO THEY CAN WIN AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN WIN” THIS SENTENCE WAS SAYING IN PUBLIC AND NO ONE COULD SAY: THIS IS INNNACCEPTABLE. this video everyone could see it on YouTube, also I have other videos that show how referees make mistakes just in their favors.
This problem goes back to 90’s and since that period of time our football has been suffering from those people who the only word they know in corruption. Our national team is good example of what is going on in our league that couldn’t offer great players as it used to be such as : Badou Zaki, bouderbala aziz, nouredinne naybet, timoumi… ect and instead of putting money in forming players these people invest their money in the wrong market that will offer them titles without any projects or efforts.
I wish that one of your representatives could take a few minutes of their times and watch the first 30 minutes of their games and I am pretty sure that they will arrive to a conclusion that our football really suffer from these gestures.
SINCE I KNOW THAT I AM CONTACTING THE FAIREST ORGANISM THAT COULD GIVE THE RIGHT BACK TO THEIR OWNERS, I WOULD LIKE that your gently organism TO OPEN AN INVESTIGATION regarding that problem , BECAUSE IT IS REALLY FRUSTRATING AND UNFAIR TO SEE THAT A TEAM SPEND A LOT MONEY AND MAKE huge EFFORT SO THEY CAN HAVE A GREAT SEASON SO THEY ARE OPPOSED TO A LOBBY THAT TALKS ONLY ABOUT MONEY and corruption.
PLEASE IF YOU CAN PROVIDE me with EITHER THE RIGHT NUMBER WHICH I CAN TALK TO OR EMAIL. I JUST WANT TO AWARE THEM TO WHATS GOING ON IN A COUNTRY THAT WILL HOLD A TOURNAMENT SUCH AS WORLD CUP WHICH ALL THE BEST TEAMS IN THE WORLD WILL PARTICIPATE.

SINCERELY

Pauvres widadis, ils vont devenir fous, il faut surtout pas leur donner la chance d'avoir un rôle à jouer lors de la trentième journée car ils vont surement donner le match au firane tellement ils nous détestent
LLi 3andou 3andou ou lli ma 3andouch machi rajawi!

Hors ligne Rajawi_Paris

• Membre V.I.P
  • Rajawi_Ghiwani-Mchahbi
« Réponse #1483 le: 13 mai 2013 à 09:31 »
wydadiwashington
Hi,

SINCERELY
وداد الأمية ههههه  :a12 :a12 :a12 :a12 :a12 :a12 :a12
Citation de: youssefnour
Le Raja est malheuresement gérée comme une équipe de 7éme division. "farka dyal droba"

Hors ligne midohan

• Membre V.I.P
Re : WYDADi 7IMAROUN :-)))))
« Réponse #1484 le: 13 mai 2013 à 14:20 »

Hors ligne amine34

« Réponse #1485 le: 14 mai 2013 à 22:03 »
Il Arrive Aux AIGLES De Voler Aussi Bas Que Les Canards, Mais Il N'arrive JAMAIS Aux Canards De Voler Aussi Haut Que Les AIGLES

Hors ligne d_soufiane

• Membre V.I.P
« Réponse #1486 le: 16 mai 2013 à 13:10 »
wydadiwashington
Hi,

SINCERELY

Had khouna 3andou m3a WRITING    :mdr :mdr

Galihoum "those people"   :66 :a12           

Hors ligne rajawi-fier

• Junior
« Réponse #1487 le: 16 mai 2013 à 15:22 »
lors d'un divorce entre la femme et son mari , ils se disputent sur la garde de leur enfant ! ils vont au tribunal et là le juge pour mettre fin a la déçision final de la garde de leur enfant , il lui pose la question

Juge : tu veux rester avec ton pére ?

le petit : non il me bat

juge : alor tu veux rester avec ta mére ?

le petit : non elle me bat aussi

juge : alor tu veux rester avec qui ?

le petit : avec le wydad psk cette année il n a pas battu personne  :45

Hors ligne amine34

« Réponse #1488 le: 25 mai 2013 à 12:44 »
Il etait un homme  :a12

Il Arrive Aux AIGLES De Voler Aussi Bas Que Les Canards, Mais Il N'arrive JAMAIS Aux Canards De Voler Aussi Haut Que Les AIGLES

Hors ligne pour le raja

• Légende Vivante
  • Solo Raja !!!! Hala Madrid !!
« Réponse #1489 le: 25 mai 2013 à 14:54 »
wydadiwashington
Hi,

SINCERELY
A part son anglais, wach ze3ma vraiment il pense ce qu'il écrit, wach l had daraja te9der l 3atifa te3mi l bassira ?
Le malheur du grand aigle fait le bonheur des pies
Mais leurs chances sont bien maigres en cette période de répit,
En dépit des évènements je bondis de rêves en cauchemars
Ne fais rager que les crevards, ma réussite un traquenard

Hors ligne m_jawad

« Réponse #1490 le: 26 mai 2013 à 21:37 »
Être Rajawi ça n'a pas de prix. Pour tout le reste, il y a MasterCard.

بنادم كيولي وطني غير فاش كيلعب الفريق الوطني

Hors ligne midohan

• Membre V.I.P
« Réponse #1491 le: 27 mai 2013 à 15:54 »

Hors ligne The casa vert

• Débutant
    • https://www.facebook.com/find-friends/browser/#!/
« Réponse #1492 le: 27 mai 2013 à 18:41 »

Hors ligne midohan

• Membre V.I.P
« Réponse #1493 le: 28 mai 2013 à 02:32 »

Hors ligne midohan

• Membre V.I.P
« Réponse #1494 le: 30 mai 2013 à 23:00 »
fach tanchuf bnadm tigol wydad tstahl la9Ab, fala khawfa ala mosta9bal lwidad , ila mcha akram ayji maw3r mnnoo f tkhoufich  :mdr :mdr hit 3ndo jomhour oummi  :mdr :mdr :mdr
برنامج كل العرب : البكاية على الجزيرة الرياضية ;) المقدم يضحك من كثرة جهلهم ويختم برجاء العالمية

Hors ligne nabilmp

• Poussin
« Réponse #1495 le: 30 mai 2013 à 23:45 »
lkalakh  :a12
ya rebbi tahdihom

Hors ligne FILIPOo

• Minime
« Réponse #1496 le: 30 mai 2013 à 23:50 »
nmout o ne3ref ach tay3tewhom f hadik frimija wach men chems wla sandwich....ra bzaaaf had nass

Hors ligne Vert-foncé

• Junior
« Réponse #1497 le: 31 mai 2013 à 00:59 »
hadak li dwa lewel menni 9al lwydad katessta7e9 la9ab lmalami7 dyal wejho tbedlo  :mdr tilka lla7da allati nazalat fiha 9atrat 3ara9n barida mena l2ibt l2ayssar
يا رجاء احترم نفسك

Hors ligne rajaoui pur

• Benjamin
« Réponse #1498 le: 31 mai 2013 à 08:36 »
hahahahaha khellahouma ta salaw w gualle, raja yasstahikou lbotola wa dakahla l3alamya hadi 12ans layssa hata l2ane HAHAHAHAHA jahoume men lekher :D

Hors ligne nejary

• Débutant
« Réponse #1499 le: 31 mai 2013 à 11:53 »
salamo 3alaykom al khote , kolchi lamgharba kay goulo raja merite meme pas le championnat , kolchi kay goul machi penalty ok , ila 7ayadna kolchi lpinaltiyate dyal raja ...ch7al b9a min but ...?lmohim rah lakhbar fi rasskom  :yaho  :93

Hors ligne rajalafraja

• Membre V.I.P
« Réponse #1500 le: 05 juin 2013 à 18:30 »

قرأت هذا العنوان في إحدى المواقع ــــــ  أكرم يستفسر الجامعة بخصوص عقد الطاوسي تمهيدا للتعاقد معه ـــــ  سؤال ؛ أليس أكرم هو نائب رئيس الجامعة ؟؟؟ أليس أكرم هو الذي ترأس اللجنة   التقنية التي إختارت رشيد الطاوسي ؟؟؟ كيف لا يعلم نائب رئيس الجامعة العقد الذي يربط بين المدرب و الجامعة ؟؟؟ أو أن ٱكرم مجرد كومبارس ؟؟؟

:akram :akram
أخي   : لا تكتب في هذا الموقع إلا ما يرضي الله. وتذكر أنك محاسب على كل مايصدر منك . فهل تحب    أن تقابل الرب يوم القيامة وسجلك حافل بالسب والشتم والتجريح ثم تذهب حسناتك أدراج الرياح. ثم تذكر أن عين الله ترقبك فلا تجعله أهون الناظرين إليك . وضع نصب عينك قوله تعالى " ما يلفظ من قول إلا لديه رقيب عتيد"